Monday, August 15, 2011

Holly Cow and Red Reflections.

Holly Cow!  I just realized that I haven't blogged since this time last year!?  Sorry for my absence.  I guess Ariana Huffington doesn't have to worry about my blog taking over the Internet ranking.  Anyway, I have been painting a bunch.  This year I have been working on commissions including this one.  Entitled "Karen's Red Reflections" it is a 20"x16"oil painting.  Karen is a long time collector and friend.  She wanted a painting of bright red flowers and this is the result.  Let me know what you think in the comments section.  Meanwhile I am trying to focus again on my web presence and pr/marketing.  I have added a Facebook page for my art and hope to soon revamp my web page.  Best to you and enjoy the rest of the summer!

No comments: